Sunday, September 12, 2010

My new home

I am all settled in to my new cozy apartment. I can't say that I am settled in to my new life yet.. Keep in mind "yet". The change has been quite a shocker. For a long time I was dying to get up here and just live it up. Which I still will do but, There are some people in my life that I truly be missed.. But I can't wait to see them again for Thanksgiving, or maybe sooner :]


To my Parents: I would like to say thank you for everything, I know those 4 words could never do justice for everything you have done for me. Just know that this big step in life is hard, but it really made me realize how much you do for me. Luckily, I was very blessed. You 2 have taught me so much. Haha Dad, I will never let my gas tank go below 3 bars. And Mom, I will never leave my towel on the floor. Of course those are just minor things, but I’m still grateful for all you taught me. I hope you understand how much you mean to me. I will always be your little girl. There is so much I wish I could say but I can't even put it into words. Just know that I love you more than anything, and I can't wait to see you again soon.

To my Little Sister: I hope I have taught you everything you need to know. Stay away from those boys, You are beautiful, don't let anyone tell you your not. Thank you for all the fun sleepovers in my room, for wearing my clothes, and yelling at me for taking your eye lash curler. It will be missed. I will see you very soon. You better keep me updated on all of your sophomore adventures. Love you sissy, and don't you forget it!

Of course I miss all my family and wish they could be with me, but my friends up here have been then best support. They are my home away from home. No matter how homesick I’m feeling they are there to help pick me up. Haha, usually by doing crazy things like shaving Chandlers head. None the less, I can always count on them to take care of my sad days. I can't wait for all our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment