Saturday, September 25, 2010

First Hair Color and updo fun :]

Dylan was such a trooper!! I owe him big time. Coloring went great-

Here are some fun updos on my Dolly.


This is a really ugly French Twist.
Her poor hair is already so damaged from coloring it so much
and washing it alottt.
Just goes to show-don't color your hair too much and don't wash it multiple times a day!

My friend Sarah showed me this cool looking braid.
I had ALOT of time on my hands one day so I did it around her
whole head. Haha it looked really bad. But it was fun!!

Weird Braid again, haha you can see how bald she got
from all the hair we pulled out when her
hair was a huge knot...
poor thing.


School went great this week. Glad its the weekend though. Went on a super fun date last night. We went to the BYU soccer game, saw them beat the Utah Aggies 3-1 I think? After we went and watched Nacho Libre, Haha way funny movie. I was surprised how funny it was!

I woke up at 12:13 today.. SOOO NICE. Haha I couldn't decide it I wanted to eat breakfast or lunch... Now im just getting ready for the game :] Go Cougs! Hopefully we win.. I hear were not that great.. I honestly think that our graduating class of 2010 is bad luck. First Centennial now BYU?? Oh well.
SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT! Can you say Dance Party Galore?!

No comments:

Post a Comment