Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day of School!

Yesterday was AWESOME. School is so much fun. All the girls are super sweet, so that makes it even more fun. It was just Orientation, so I was only there 9-11. I stopped at Shopko to grab to cold meds :[ but was very successful in finding some nice microwave safe plates! Unfortunately the ones I had before were not.. no bueno. I stopped and got gas (All by myself, Hailey) I felt pretty legit, seeings how it was only my 2nd time getting it by myself. I came home and actually word out for a little bit. It was very nice, probably won’t happen again. But still really nice. Next, Dad you'd be so proud, I balanced my check book and updated everything. I sat around bored with nothing to do, until I realized... I could get a library card!! So I drove over to the Provo City Library and got myself a cute little card! It was so fun, I felt so grown up putting in my new address. After the Library I laid in bed for a while watching House episodes on this super cool website I found. It was very relaxing. I ended up falling asleep, only to be woken up by my roommates. Not a bad thing though, I got to spend time with them and talked for a while. It was a great bonding moment. We are getting more and closer. I’m loving having a room all to myself though :] Ward FHE was cancelled though.. I really wanted to meet my new ward. Oh well, Can't wait for Sunday!!!  To end my night I cooked myself some nice grilled chicken with a side raspberry and pomegranate dressing salad and some apple sauce. SUCCESS  

No comments:

Post a Comment