Thursday, September 23, 2010

Getting my hands dirttaayyy

We have been doing some funn stuff this week. Here are some updates:
First Foil


They didn't turn out too bad! if you look really close though, the roots are horrible.. I need to work on that haha..


We learned how to use some curling iron, I forgot the name of it..
But it didn't have a spring on it and was all backwords.
Lots of fun once you got it and had a system.


After curling we practiced updos.
I tried to re-create my prom hair but it didn't work out so well..

As you can see there are lots of funky flyaways.


Tomorrow we color on real people.. Im really excited though!! Dylan is my model, so his hair will be super easy.

Sooo.. I went on a really fun date last night! It was alotttt of fun. We went to an accustic concert, the bands were amazingg. My new favorite Artist is Nik Day, he is sooooo dang good. And super cute! After the concert we got ice cream :] and may I say that Tin Roof Sunday is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment