Thursday, September 16, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect

Hair School has been great so far. Only 4 days and I have learned so much!!
It looks really ugly but this is what we call "Finger Waving." Most commonly seen in the 1920's. And is flipping HARD. Please do me a favor and don't ever ask a Stylist to Finger Wave your fair by hand.


This was my favorite so far, Wet Curls. Unfortunately, we were only able to leave the curlers in for an hour because we had to move on. This is in the process of taking all the curlers out.

 
The Final Product :]
Too bad they were still damp, the curls fell quickly after taking out the curlers.
And yes, my doll is freaky looking. Why they put faces on them, I have no idea.
Fun fact: It is real human hair... I got over it quick though.


Pin Curls.
These were SUPER fun to do. I think I went a little gel crazy though... My poor Dolly, you can already see her bald spot. We do so many things with the hair each day, the hair falls out pretty quick. Hopefully the curls turn out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment