Saturday, September 18, 2010

BEST DAY EVER

Sooo pretty much yesterday was theeee BEST DAY EVERR! School was a blast. We got to wear jeans :] the usual dress code is business attire. So my feet got a nice break from high heels too.

                                                      My Pin Curls actually turned out!



                                          We practiced braiding, which was totally awesomeee.
                                            These are my flippin sweet White Girl Corn Rows.
                                                           We call them White Girl Corn Rows
                                     because they are just tiny little french braids, not the legit ones.

                                         We practiced washing each others hair then worked on
                                      our blow drying skills, blow drying with a round brush was alot
                                                     harder then I thought! But alott of funnnn.

After school we had a ward party! I was soo excited to meet my new ward. We went to some Resort in Midway, which was absolutely gorgeous. We went on a 5k walk around the town, and got to see President Monsons home there in Midway! Everyone in the ward is AWESOME. Most of them are RM's so they are all older, but I had the time of my life at the party. I met sooo many new people, I can't WAIT for church tomorrow!! After we got home from the party the Apartment room next to ours had its door open and I was able to introduce myself to them. They told me they go Salsa dancing every Friday and told me I should come! Haha they were really nice, but hard to understand because of their Spanish accents. All in all, yesterday was amazing. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment