Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Middle



I am now down to 11 days.. It seems like the more I think about it, the longer it takes for Sept. 10th to get here. . BUT I JUST CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!! I have already started packing.. I will probably be done with another week to spare before I leave, oh well! I am actually very grateful for long days work. That way I don't waste away boring days at home dreaming of my new apartment and all my classes. All this wishing of moving up to Provo has helped me make a list of this that I cannot wait for.


1. Meeting my new roommates. The 5 people I have noo idea of who they are or what they are like but will be spending countless hours with.


2. Moving into and setting up everything for my room. Although the Beach is 10+ hours away I can't wait to wake up every morning and feel like im in paradise.


3. Seeing all my long lost friends!! It has been wayyy too long since I last saw them.. WAY too long.


4. Having sleepovers with those crazy BYU girls I call my best friends.


5. Starting classes for my cosmetology license :] I can't wait to learn all the new techniques.


6. Being able to practice on all my friends heads for tests :]


The list continues to build daily. Until then, I will be stuck at home and work. Which both are still great, don't get me wrong. I just can't wait for the next chapter in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment