Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ummm??

My friends say they won't follow my blog unless I update it more frequently... So I guess i'm going to have to start being better with writing on this thing. I just never know what to write!! And I know that my grammar/spelling/etc. is so sad. (notice how I even began with "and") Ohhh welllll. So my life. It's a great life. Expecially right now. My days consist of working (Response Marketing Co.), going to school (Rennaissance Academie De Hair Design) ((yes, it's Acadmie. I have no idea why they didn't spell it the regular way. Every time I write it out people correct me. It's okay though, I guess)) I get home around 6:30, enough time to run to the gym, eat dinner, and stay up late with my awesome roommates. Weekends are crazy fun. I think what really keeps me going is my callings. I love running around being busy and doing things that help anyone and everyone. I'll be honest, being in charge is a totaly plus. I can't believe that I've already I have lived away from home for a whole year this month!!! The time has flown by. Still single. Still haven't found anyone that has been boyfriend material. That sounds really mean. I should probably add, "yet." One day my prince will come or, One day I will realize my husbands been right in front of my face this whole time. If that is the case, I will feel like a goofer. (I should probably add that I make up words that I feel fit a feeling I have about something. sorry) I don't even know what to say about dating. Lately I feel like I'm just wasting their time (the guys). These past few weeks have been terrible. I went out with 2 different guys both of which D.T.R'd as they walked me to my door after the first date... Ohhhhh jezzzersssss. What do I even say?? I want to just stop being nice to boys in general, I can't be nice with out seeming like i'm interested which leads them on. Which is terrible. I miss being able to have guy friends. Life was great with guy friends. Girls are okay, but as we all know, their alot of drama. andddddd kinda sorta pretty annoying. Can girls be more obvious when they like a guy? One of my biggest pet peeves is when they do things to try to impress a guy. UGH. I don't even know what to say. I just can't stand it. I should probably end this now before it gets out of hand. I can't even remember what the whole point of this was, I'm just letting my brain flow. Peace and blessing, you are awesome.

2 comments:

  1. You're nice to me without my thinking you're interested. So it's possible, but the guy has to not be an idiot.

    ReplyDelete